Today I’d like to share with you a tartine recipe that my sister gave me. After trying it, I sent her the picture and we realized that it was not exactly how she makes it. So it will be my version of her recipe.
It’s very easy and quick to make, and definitely yummy.
You need, braid, avocado, mustard, egg, pickle, a sweet red pepper, some paprika and pepper if you like.
- Start by separating your baguette in two pieces.
- Spread the mustard on the bread
- Slice the avocado and place it on the bread
- Fry an egg and add it on to your toast
- Add the red pepper and the pickle
- To finish you can sprinkle some paprika and pepper
What I like in this recipe is that you can modify it depend on what you have in your fridge. So don’t hesitate to be creative.